Welcome

Welcome to my blog! This blog is dedicated to assisting Middle and High school ELA teachers find fun and engaging activities to use in their classroom. I've taught every grade level 6-12 (yes, I teach more then one grade level at a time- usually in different periods... but to those in my shoes I know how stressful that can be), both regular and honors for over 5 years. I know how hard it can be to find activities and lessons which are both fun and engaging for students while still being educational. You will find many resources here, some free and some which are paid to assist you in classroom so that you aren't going crazy at the last minute (we've all been there!). Feel free to ask me any questions or make any comments you wish. I will try to keep this page updated on a regular basis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment